Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hey Delhi!!

Hi all!!

This is Ashmita... I moved to the city of hearts Delhi a year ago to start working again... Over the past year i have had many adventures and tons of fun exploring this wonderful city. 
Delhi is the ultimate mish-mash of old and new and everywhere you go you will see the co-existence of the era gone by with modern sprinkles on top just like a big sundae... From food to architecture from old relic stores to malls from kebabs from the tandoor to steaming momos on the corner of the street..
So, here you will find me exploring this wonderful Old & New city and see it from my eyes ... armed with my camera and my restless toes I will go exploring all the wonderful bounties this city has to offer from theater to food from film festivals and carnivals to street shows, from  cool workshops to insane parties...so, I invite you all to join me on my journey ... and see Delhi in a different color ..

DELHI STATISTIC


  • AREA:- 1483 Sq. Kms
  • POPULATION:- 1,38,50,507
  • MODES OF TRANSPORT:- Taxi, Auto, Metro, Bus, Rickshaw
  • AIRPORT:- INDIRA GANDHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
  • LANGUAGE:- Hindi and English
  • CLIMATE:- Humid subtropical climate
  • FOOD:- Cosmopolitan
  • PEOPLE:- Everyone




Please join me on my journey and posts your comments so i know i am doing it right and your suggestions as well..


Hugs & kisses.. 
Ciao
Ash



1 comment:

  1. THIS IS SO AWESOME.. LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE POSTS BY U MISS DELLY BELLY.. CHEERS!!!

    ReplyDelete